About Ten Random Pages
Ten Random Pages is an online tool assisting readers and publishers of non-fiction books in the process of discovery, selection and promotion. The "ten random pages" concept is the brainchild of veteran non-fiction author Stephanie Hoover. It germinated from her realization that - unlike their fiction brethren - review opportunities for non-fiction books were sorely limited.
Stephanie's goals for Ten Random Pages are simple:
• offer intelligent, professionally edited reviews of non-fiction books, written by non-fiction writers and qualified, knowledgeable readers
• actually read, digest and analyze the books being reviewed - not use them solely as "click bait" for affiliate ads
• serve as a primary source for non-fiction-related news and author interviews
• concentrate on traditionally published works - yet also offer limited, exceptional self-published non-fiction well-deserved recognition
• encourage readers of all ages to experience and enjoy the vast selection of non-fiction titles published each year
Most importantly, Stephanie hopes that, rather than exclusively ordering books online, non-fiction enthusiasts will also visit libraries and local bookshops where they can thumb the pages, study the covers, and allow non-fiction books to truly speak their desire to be read.